The Public is hereby informed that all eligible registered voters aged 65 or older, Overseas voters, and other voters in the specified categories, may apply to vote in the Advanced Poll.
Such persons are –
Nominated Candidates and their spouses,
Eligible Overseas voters applying with FORM J,
A confirmed traveler already scheduled to be out of country on Election Day, (Document Required)
also, Doctor certified individuals with illness, infirmity, pregnancy, or recently
pregnant, (Document Required)
and unable to vote on the day of General Election,
are eligible to apply to vote at the Advance Poll,
Our In-Person application sites are located as follows:
On New Providence,
- Parliamentary Registration Department, Farrington Rd
- The Main Post Office, Town Centre Mall
- Elizabeth Estates Post Office
- Cable Beach Post Office
- Carmichael Road Post Office
- Grants Town Community Center, Quakoo St.
On Grand Bahama,
The Lucayan Lodge Hall,
Parliamentary Registration Department, Government Complex, Freeport
Eligible Overseas voters must complete and submit the Application, FORM J to their nearest
Bahamas Consular, or High Commission Office for onward submission to the Parliamentary Registrations Head Offices in Nassau. The FORM J is available at Bahamas Consular, High Commission Office, or the Parliamentary Registration Department.
The Public is advised that all registered persons wishing to apply for the Advanced Poll at one of our “In Person Application sites.” Those locations are as follows:
- i. Cable Beach Post Office,
- ii. Elizabeth Estates Post Office,
- iii. Main Post Office, Town Centre,
- iv. Grants Town Community Centre, Quakoo Street,
- v. Parliamentary Department, Farrington Road,
- vi. Carmichael Road, Post Office (as of 23rd August, 2021)
Our scheduled hours of operations are Monday thru Friday; from 9am to 5pm. Application closed on August 26th for Overseas voters and September 3rd, for all applicants, 2021
This Message is brought to you by the Parliamentary Registration Department.